The Sims 3 Generations

Talk about all variations of The Sims, from the original game to the upcoming Sims 4.

Re: The Sims 3 Generations

Postby Jack » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Yeah, I am, but there should be more for babies and toddlers, other than strollers, being a baby and a toddler are still a generation of your life. They should have some new features for them.
Jack
Adult

Postby Sam » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Jack wrote:Yeah, I am, but there should be more for babies and toddlers, other than strollers, being a baby and a toddler are still a generation of your life. They should have some new features for them.

I'd love toddlers to have attitude. Like pull hair or earrings like they do in real life! :P :P
Sam
Elder

Postby Jack » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Sam wrote:
Jack wrote:Yeah, I am, but there should be more for babies and toddlers, other than strollers, being a baby and a toddler are still a generation of your life. They should have some new features for them.

I'd love toddlers to have attitude. Like pull hair or earrings like they do in real life! :P :P

omg, that'd be so funny! :lol: Although, it would get annoying too, whenever my sim has a baby or toddler they like never get a good sleep, because the thing is always up at like 3am crying or something :cry:
Jack
Adult

Postby MelKaya » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 am

Haha, everytime my sims have a baby in sims 2 I user the testingcheats code and make it selectable then just keep it asleep until it becomes a toddler XDDD
MelKaya
Teenager

Postby Jason » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 am

At least it's not as bad as the interactions we had for The Sims 1, Jack. It was just an object crib that occasionally looped a baby's crying noise until a Sim performed the correct interaction with it (Play, Feed, Sing).

:lol:
Jason
Adult

Postby Jack » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Omg, Babies in The Sims 1 :') And when it was crying, It had orange spikes coming out of the crib, :') And yours sims could be like casually chatting and then it would say 'Would you like to have a Baby?'

I need to download a torrent for the sims at somepoint tonight, I have loads of room on my laptop, but the disc we have isn't for macs :(
Jack
Adult

Postby MelKaya » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:26 pm

LMAO I disliked babies in Sims 1, because then they grew into children but then that was it. Hence why I love sims 2 so much :D
MelKaya
Teenager

Previous

Return to The Sims