S.P Productions

Post your fansite advertisments here. Please read the rules first.

Re: S.P Productions

Postby Nathan » Sun May 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Sam wrote:
horrorsims2 wrote:Thought i'd post in here, i'm so excited for Outbreak :D
It sounds so mysterious :D

Is it like a zombie outbreak or something else? Or can't you say :P

Thanks very much. The first episode is mostly all done and will be sent to Rich within the next few days but the series wont air until the episodes are done and until Crystal Town has finished its fourth series. (The latest CT episode has been sent earlier).

And its not a zombie outbreak, thats all I can say.

You're welcome :D I seriously can't wait for this :D
Nathan
Elder

Postby Sam » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

Soon:

Sam
Elder

Postby SmartAlec » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:00 am

Woah! Flashback to the original Sims! :lol:

Interesting...
SmartAlec
Baby

Postby Thomas » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Interesting... Is this a drama, and which game is it in? Sims 2 or 3?
Thomas
Young Adult

Postby Sam » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Thomas wrote:Interesting... Is this a drama, and which game is it in? Sims 2 or 3?

Situation comedy :) . And Sims 2.
Sam
Elder

Postby Thomas » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Sam wrote:
Thomas wrote:Interesting... Is this a drama, and which game is it in? Sims 2 or 3?

Situation comedy :) . And Sims 2.

Cool! We need more comedy, any type too. Sounds good. :)
Thomas
Young Adult

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 am

I've been working on the script and so far its absoutely brilliant not meaning to sound big headed but I'm awfully proud. Not only that I'm sure you'll be glad to hear whose co-writing this upcoming sitcom with me - creator of the hit SimTV sketch show Sim Sketch - Rob!

We've both been coming up with amazing ideas and the pilot is well underway and so far we're both so excited about this project. Don't fear though. Stranded will still go ahead as will the current series of Crystal Town.

Stay tuned for more info!

Sam
Elder

Postby Thomas » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Sam wrote:I've been working on the script and so far its absoutely brilliant not meaning to sound big headed but I'm awfully proud. Not only that I'm sure you'll be glad to hear whose co-writing this upcoming sitcom with me - creator of the hit SimTV sketch show Sim Sketch - Rob!

We've both been coming up with amazing ideas and the pilot is well underway and so far we're both so excited about this project. Don't fear though. Stranded will still go ahead as will the current series of Crystal Town.

Stay tuned for more info!

Sounds brilliant - so glad Rob is working on it with you, Sim Sketch was brilliant. Like the photo and I'm sure it is brilliant, you should be proud if you got Rob to help out! :)
Thomas
Young Adult

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Update: Rob will be co-writing the first three episodes with me. The rest of the series (another three episodes) will just be me. Stayed tuned for more info! :)
Sam
Elder

Postby Nathan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Sam! I can't take it any more :evil:

When is Outbreak coming? I can't wait for Betty and Bob (i have happy memories from TS1 :D), but when is outbreak coming?
Nathan
Elder

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Paris wrote:Sam! I can't take it any more :evil:

When is Outbreak coming? I can't wait for Betty and Bob (i have happy memories from TS1 :D), but when is outbreak coming?

They take alot of time to make I'm afraid so I'm hoping for a September release, sorry.
Sam
Elder

Postby Nathan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Sam wrote:

They take alot of time to make I'm afraid so I'm hoping for a September release, sorry.

Okay then :)

When's Bob and Betty coming? :mrgreen:
Nathan
Elder

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Paris wrote:
Sam wrote:

Okay then :)

When's Bob and Betty coming? :mrgreen:

Very soon hopefully. :)
Sam
Elder

Postby Sam » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:17 am

Another update:

Me and Rob have decided that he is going to be co-writer for all six episodes due to the great scriptwriting progress we're making. The show is coming along so fast and I wouldn't be suprised if its all done within a few weeks. We started episode one twenty four hours ago and its already near completion.
Sam
Elder

Postby SmartAlec » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:22 am

Wow! I'm getting really excited. :D
SmartAlec
Baby

Postby Sam » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:22 am

Sam
Elder

Postby Rob » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:11 pm

If I may add some input here. So far, we've written three episodes of the show. We wrote the first together. I wrote the second alone, and Sam wrote the third alone. I think this is shaping up to be a fantastic new series and it's certainly been a pleasure to write. We'll keep you posted, no doubt. 8)
Rob
Toddler

Postby Thomas » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Yay! Go Rob and Sam! welcome back Rob. :)
Thomas
Young Adult

Postby Sam » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 am

Yeah me and Rob are so excited about this project, we're halfway through writing aswell which is good!

And I knew I'd force you to return someway or the other Robert. 8)
Sam
Elder

Postby Nathan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 am

Can't wait for Bob & Betty and Outbreak :mrgreen:

I have faith in you Sam 8)
Nathan
Elder

Postby Sam » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:58 am

I've started re writing Outbreak as the first draft wasn't going where I wanted it too, the pilot episode is almost written! :)
Sam
Elder

Postby Thomas » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Sounds really good Sam - looking forward to both of your new shows
Thomas
Young Adult

Postby Sam » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Crystal Town - the final parts of the fourth season will be sent to Rich within the next few days. All of this seasons storylines will be concluded - will Eddie and Kacey's relationship be able to survive despite Kacey's ex-boyfriend Kevin turning up? Will Lennie and Amelia be able to protect their daughter Michelle from harm and what is it exactly they're protecting her from? Will Madeline ever manage to save Mark from her evil ex-husband Gaz and what is the unseen history of them as a couple? Will Aaron and Mina continue to row over Aaron's paranoia that Mina is cheating on him with her handsome boss? Will Marie and Chris be able to control Alice as she becomes an out of control teenager? And will Kayleigh and William be able to get enough money in order to get everything needed for their baby son Gus and their next baby which is expected? And what will happen next now Megan knows the truth about Barry's secret? A fifth season has been confirmed! SimTV Drama.

Outbreak - a huge mystery show about a group of people who are all connected to a mysterious and seemingly daungerous organisation and an Outbreak of a virus which affects the entire worlds population. Coming later in the year. Perhaps November. SimTV Mystery.

Bob&Betty - A now popular SimTV sitcom about a wealthy college student Juliet Henderson who has to rent out a room at a house in Pleasantview but is horrified to discover she has to stay with the skanky and not so well off Newbie family - Bob and Betty and their teenaged daughter Brandi. SimTV Comedy.

Sim Brother - S.P Productions is going to be producing a series of the hit SimTV Show Sim Brother! Expect a brilliant line-up of different and unique housemates, extremley watchable tasks, exciting twists and a snazzy house! Davina will be returning to present. The spin-off show is back and will also be hosted by former housemates and husband and wife couple - Carl and Stacey! SimTV Reality.

Christmas with Mrs. Jenkins - A movie about War, love, Christmas and music. SimTV Cinema.
Sam
Elder

Postby Luke » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Oooouh! Sounds good! :)
Luke
Toddler

Postby Thomas » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Brilliant Sam - You've become one of the anchors of SimTV now. :)
Is this Nathan's first hint of opposition for the title of most shows on SimTV atm? Find out, after this break. :P
Thomas
Young Adult

PreviousNext

Return to Fansite Showcase