Sim Brother UK 2011 (on hiatus - see within)

Post your fansite advertisments here. Please read the rules first.

Re: ?

Postby Sam » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Tom wrote:
Sam wrote:Why don't you just work on that then? :roll: We'd all be excited with something new!

I am working on it. My Sim Brother doesn't start until the summer and with the first week already done I have quite a bit of time to work on this.

My Sim Brother is in the summer.

Jeez, why are you being so dumb about this? Just work on a different project that is likely to get attention and get a big group of followers.
Sam
Elder

Postby Tom » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Right, OK, I will. I'll do the project I have planned and at the end of it if I feel I want to I'll do Sim Brother.
Tom
Teenager

Postby zotler » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:26 pm

I have to be careful about what I say, seeing as I rarely participate in the show side of the website (Wow, I actually apologise for this - I have only read a couple of shows, but I have enjoyed the ones I have) but I think that advertising your show here is just asking for trouble, if you want to make it then no one is going to stop you. You have to consider though, it's more than rude to advertise it here when a show that has the same concept continues to exist here.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, though.
zotler
Young Adult

Postby Sam » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Tom wrote:Right, OK, I will. I'll do the project I have planned and at the end of it if I feel I want to I'll do Sim Brother.

Good, I'm looking forward to your original unique show. :D
Sam
Elder

Re: Sim Brother UK 2011 (on hiatus - see within)

Postby SimBrotherNetwork » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 am

I think that he should be aloud to do what he wants, i also make a Sims Big Brother on Youtube, and its going very very well!
The problem is alot of people on youtube dont take there time when making a Sim Brother, and thats the main key to having a great series.
Sims Reality Network and Sims Broadcasting Co have some real successful Sim Brothers and they are very good!
Im also happy with the way my 1st series is going, my subscribers shot up and also views and fan base.

I cant wait to see Tom's Sims Big Brother, and im sure if you take your time, it will also be a hit!
SimBrotherNetwork
Baby

Postby Sam » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 am

That wasn't so much the issue we had, Sim Brother's on Youtube are all very well and good because it's bound to be seen by thousands yet he was planning to make an SB where we would be his prime audience, and we already have an SB on this site therefore it's not really needed.

Plus he's not really an experienced show producer so he probably would have crashed and burned due to the pressure of producing episodes at a very quick pace. We just suggested he work on some other shows.
Sam
Elder

Postby SimBrotherNetwork » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 am

Sam wrote:That wasn't so much the issue we had, Sim Brother's on Youtube are all very well and good because it's bound to be seen by thousands yet he was planning to make an SB where we would be his prime audience, and we already have an SB on this site therefore it's not really needed.

Plus he's not really an experienced show producer so he probably would have crashed and burned due to the pressure of producing episodes at a very quick pace. We just suggested he work on some other shows.

I think i see where your coming from, so is he planning on airing his Sim Brother show on this forum?
Or on his Youtube page, cos if its on his Youtube page i wouldnt see the deal, maybe he just wants more people to see his production.
But i understand where your coming from here
SimBrotherNetwork
Baby

Postby Sam » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 am

It was going to be a script based show, therefore it couldn't go on Youtube or anything, and it was going to be on one of those cheap hosting websites! :lol:
Sam
Elder

Postby SimBrotherNetwork » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:14 am

Sam wrote:It was going to be a script based show, therefore it couldn't go on Youtube or anything, and it was going to be on one of those cheap hosting websites! :lol:

Oh i see, and hosting the show on here as its script based would just be running all the other Sims Big Brothers on this forum, i thought it was going to be a video based show, where he uploads his episodes to Youtube like my Sim Brother
SimBrotherNetwork
Baby

Postby Tom » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Sam wrote:It was going to be a script based show, therefore it couldn't go on Youtube or anything, and it was going to be on one of those cheap hosting websites! :lol:

It was a script based one, however it wasn't going to be on a hosting site. I designed one on weebly which was naff so I started working on an HTML template in MS Expression Web.
Tom
Teenager

Previous

Return to Fansite Showcase