SIMBROTHER.NET

Post your fansite advertisments here. Please read the rules first.

Re: 1 House, 8 Contestants, 1 Winner...

Postby Tom » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Lance wrote:Thank you! It's my first full attempt, yep haha. Been a long time coming. Tonight's episode will be on later!

I await it eagerly.
Tom
Teenager

Postby Lance » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:27 am

Sorry that this has dropped at silly o'clock in the morning. But I've now updated the house and housemates pages on the website, so feel free to check them out. The house page has descriptions of why and how I chose certain designs for the rooms etc and the housemates page just has a small bio and some current house stats alongside their portraits.

Also, Day 4 is now uploaded! So you can check that out :) the extra feature that I'm incorporating, which gives you, the viewers, a bit more control is announced at the end of the episode - so please don't skip the outro! You'll see what I mean when you read it.

Enjoy!

P.S. I was offered free tickets tonight to the Olympic stadium for the Paralympics for Wednesday the 5th and of course, I'm not going to turn that opportunity down. So I'm going to hopefully upload tomorrow's and Wednesday's show (which is a live special, regarding the mole twist) both tomorrow. If I'm not able to, then I'll have at least tomorrow's episode going up as planned and Wednesday's live show will be released on Thursday along with Thursday's episode. As always, I'll keep you tuned! Hope this is alright!

http://www.simbrother.net
'"Stop dreaming", people who say that are blaspheming' - Mike Skinner.

Lance
Teenager

Postby Anton » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Great episode. :D I'm loving this series and I really can't hate anyone because they all seem great. I'm still wondering on whom I should vote for a day of hell.
Anton
Young Adult

Postby Lance » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Anton wrote:Great episode. :D I'm loving this series and I really can't hate anyone because they all seem great. I'm still wondering on whom I should vote for a day of hell.

Thanks, Anton! Get your vote in asap, I will take the vote down when I'm writing the next episode. :) Btw, today's episode has also now just been uploaded! Hope you enjoy...

http://www.simbrother.net

Also, I'm going to write tomorrow's live show today and then upload it when I get home Wednesday night, that's if all goes well. Regarding the vote for the task I will write that bit of the episode just before I upload it so it gives you a bit more time to vote etc.

Let me know what you think if you're watching.

Lance
Teenager

Postby Anton » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:40 pm

This was a pretty nice episode! I'm loving Professor Green and Daesung at the moment. :) Kristy starting to annoy me with her having to be suspicious all the time (even if she's right :lol:) Hopefully Kristy has the one day of hell by Sim Brother.
Anton
Young Adult

Postby Sam » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Sorry, Lance. I've been busy working on the Sim Brother 5 finale and I'm about to continue today but I have some time as I wait for The Sims 2 to start up, which takes a while on my crappy computer, so I'll catch up/comment now. :)
Sam
Elder

Postby Sam » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:00 pm

I've watched Day 3 and it's a good start so far. It's not that exciting, I'm not going to lie, and I'm not a huge fan of real people being portrayed in Sim Brother but other than that it's good. The task is really creative and I'm liking Sue the most, at the moment. Kirsty's going about things the wrong way, she'll probably end up being the first out.
Sam
Elder

Postby Tom » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Kirsty's pissing me off. She's being annoying, but not in a good annoying way that is entertaining, just plain stupid. Voted her for the hell thing.
Tom
Teenager

Postby Rob » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:28 pm

The series is getting better as it goes. :)

Kirsty is getting to be annoying now. That said, I do like that she's turning everyone against her because she keeps pinning the mole thing on Professor Green... and yet it is him.

Liking the Professor Green and Daesung bromance, particularly that they admitted their mole-hood to each other. :D
Rob
Toddler

Postby Conor » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:01 pm

I concur with everything Rob said, the series has got better as its gone on. Stephen and Dave are probably my favourites, although I like the fact Professor Green and Daesung know that they're the moles.

Sorry it took me a while to get round to reading them by the way, Lance. :)
Conor
Toddler

Postby Lance » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Thanks for all the comments guys! Dissapointed that you"ve not found it too exciting yet, sam but I've tried to make it as exciting as I can without compromising realism :) things may pick up for you when evictions etc kick in. I haven't followed your sb as I came back to simtv only a few months ago but I've read a few episodes and ill tune into the final.

Liking that people have their favourites and least favourites!

As for the episodes, I will try and upload tomorrow's on time but it depends when I get back from London. If not you'll get tomorrow's and thursday's episodes on the same day. Leaves the vote open a bit longer too.

Thanks!

P.s. Thanks conor, don't worry we're busy in our real lives too! Glad you both think it's progressing, I was worried that the quality was deteriorating!

Lance
Teenager

Postby Rob » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Maybe you should do a twist halfway through the series where housemates start dying off, one by one. :twisted:
Rob
Toddler

Postby Joel » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Sam wrote:I've watched Day 3 and it's a good start so far. It's not that exciting, I'm not going to lie, and I'm not a huge fan of real people being portrayed in Sim Brother but other than that it's good. The task is really creative and I'm liking Sue the most, at the moment. Kirsty's going about things the wrong way, she'll probably end up being the first out.

Just to offer a flipside, I think that it's really interesting because there isn't a massive amount going on. For a 2 week series I think the drama is heading in the right direction and there will obviously be fireworks along the way. I'm personally not a fan of drama from the off.
SimTV Forum-Member for over 10 years
Joel
Child

Postby Lance » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Joel wrote:
Sam wrote:I've watched Day 3 and it's a good start so far. It's not that exciting, I'm not going to lie, and I'm not a huge fan of real people being portrayed in Sim Brother but other than that it's good. The task is really creative and I'm liking Sue the most, at the moment. Kirsty's going about things the wrong way, she'll probably end up being the first out.

Just to offer a flipside, I think that it's really interesting because there isn't a massive amount going on. For a 2 week series I think the drama is heading in the right direction and there will obviously be fireworks along the way. I'm personally not a fan of drama from the off.

Thanks, this is what I'm going for! Appreciate the comments guys, both tonight's and tomorrow's episode will be uploaded tomorrow!

Lance
Teenager

Postby Lance » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello guys, very sorry for the delay. My PC decided to die yesterday and I've spent a considerable amount of time trying to get it to work, without destroying all my data, it's taken a whole host of troubleshooting and fucking stress but I'm on and my system is stable and more importantly, no data was lost. I've backed everything up this past hour in case anything else happens. Since there aren't any episodes scheduled for Friday and Saturday's in my series anyway, I will get the backlog of episodes uploaded this weekend, probably one tonight and one tomorrow. I just need to upload Wednesday's live show and Thursday's highlights. Again, sorry, but this has been totally out of my control!

Lance
Teenager

Postby Lance » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Right, Wednesday's live show is now uploaded and available to view! I will upload Thursdays later. I have added bits in to make them longer to make up for the unfortunate delays. Of course, there are no episodes scheduled to air on Friday or Saturday so by tonight we will be back up to date and tomorrow normal service will resume with the weekend catch-up episode.

Enjoy! :) http://www.simbrother.net

Lance
Teenager

Postby Anton » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 pm

I loved this episode! :D There was just so much drama and it was so interesting and exciting. Kristy needs to GTFO and there's no way she deserves 50,000 pounds. It's like the time Conor won half of the prize fund. :| It's too bad Professor Green left. Damn you Kristy. :x Hope you can go next! :twisted:
Anton
Young Adult

Postby Lance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 am

Anton wrote:I loved this episode! :D There was just so much drama and it was so interesting and exciting. Kristy needs to GTFO and there's no way she deserves 50,000 pounds. It's like the time Conor won half of the prize fund. :| It's too bad Professor Green left. Damn you Kristy. :x Hope you can go next! :twisted:

Thank you! I didn't want to jump straight into the drama but it's finally arrived haha, things from now on will become a lot more interesting. I'm having a lot of fun writing this series! I'm glad I gave myself the weekends off because it gives me time to catch up if anything wrong happens during the week and it's also some respite because it takes me 2-3 hours to shoot, write and publish an episode. The live show took me 4 hours in total and I've stayed up until 5am one night to get an episode completed, but it's all good fun.

I know that's a controversial move with Kirsty :lol: but it does go to charity (in sim world) so it's a bit more justice in this case. It's up to you guys to get rid of Kirsty now :P

Lance
Teenager

Postby Lance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 am

Thursday's episode is now up! Yes, I've stayed up until 4.15am to get this finished for you :P :lol: Normal service resumes tomorrow as it's the weekend catch-up episode. The voting thing I use is seriously broken right now for some reason. So to vote please PM with me with just the name of who you want to evict until further notice! All housemates are up for the chop for Monday night! :)

Lance
Teenager

Postby Anton » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 pm

I swear to god Kristy is the worst housemate in SB history. I even prefer Sugar because at least she can be hilarious, Kristy's just a nasty person and insulting my bias isn't going to help you either. Kristy has to go!
Anton
Young Adult

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Anton wrote:I swear to god Kristy is the worst housemate in SB history. I even prefer Sugar because at least she can be hilarious, Kristy's just a nasty person and insulting my bias isn't going to help you either. Kristy has to go!

*Kirsty :lol:
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Anyway, very much enjoying this series! Didn't like Professor Green and I don't like Kirsty so if she goes that'll be OK. :lol: Idk what Daesung's going to do now though! :o
Tom
Teenager

Postby Anton » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Tom wrote:
Anton wrote:I swear to god Kristy is the worst housemate in SB history. I even prefer Sugar because at least she can be hilarious, Kristy's just a nasty person and insulting my bias isn't going to help you either. Kristy has to go!

*Kirsty :lol:

Darn it I keep getting the devil's name wrong. :lol:
Anton
Young Adult

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 pm

I imagine you did it on purporse, so you could say her name without saying it correctly. I think she has a Voldemort like effect.
Tom
Teenager

Postby Lance » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Hahaha.

But thanks guys! I never planned anyone's storylines etc I've just gone with the flow pretty much :lol: turns out I've made Kirsty Allsopp into an absolute bitch!

The weekend round-up will be on later this evening. I'm gonna be closing the eviction vote at about 6pm Monday night so I can finish off the episode. Plenty of stuff will be happening next week as we edge closer to the final!

Really appreciate the comments.

Lance
Teenager

PreviousNext

Return to Fansite Showcase