Sim Brother 2014

Post your fansite advertisments here. Please read the rules first.

Re: Sim Brother 2014

Postby Tom » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Sam wrote:SIGH. That's all I can say about that result.

Rankings:

CHIKE
SORCHA
HUGO

LINDA
ADAM
GARETH

CALLUM
AMY
SOPHIE

So disappointed with Linda and Gareth! What sheep! I expected it from Callum, who is such a bore.

Really looking forward to seeing the new housemate!

Linda and Gareth have been easily swayed, and I think that that's potentially very dangerous in the house with the likes of Amy and Sophie.

Anyway, for the eleventh housemate!

www.simbrother.co.uk/live-show-2.html

Meet Cassius!
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:26 pm

A lot later than planned, Highlights Show 6:

www.simbrother.co.uk/highlights-show-6.html
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:09 pm

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/highlights-show-7.html

The Cult of Cassius task begins as the newest inhabitant moves into his private suite. Adam ponders the events of Friday night.
Tom
Teenager

Postby Sam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:01 am

Great few episodes, Tom! Just had a catch-up!

Cassius seems like a great new addition. I like him so far. Sophie's been tolerable the past two episodes and I can sort of forgive Linda and Gareth for being sheep as they're nice people. I just hope they don't get swayed too easily again in the future.

The task is great, too! And his living quarters are really nice. I actually prefer it to the main house! :lol: Sorry! I know I've been harsh about it, but it doesn't spoil my enjoyment of the series as a whole, which is great!

Keep up to good work! :mrgreen:
Sam
Elder

Postby Tom » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Sam wrote:Great few episodes, Tom! Just had a catch-up!

Cassius seems like a great new addition. I like him so far. Sophie's been tolerable the past two episodes and I can sort of forgive Linda and Gareth for being sheep as they're nice people. I just hope they don't get swayed too easily again in the future.

The task is great, too! And his living quarters are really nice. I actually prefer it to the main house! :lol: Sorry! I know I've been harsh about it, but it doesn't spoil my enjoyment of the series as a whole, which is great!

Keep up to good work! :mrgreen:

Thank you! I'm glad you like Cassius, you deserve it after the outcome of that eviction. :lol:

The task is a bit of a rip-off of the State of Suzie from BB7, but it's fun to write, if a little confusing sometimes (even the showrunner struggles with playing by the rules!)

Last night marked the last of the pre-written, pre-recorded, all polished ages before airing episodes and from tonight they're written and recorded on the day, which means I *gulp* might have to start putting some work in!

Glad you're enjoying the series, and I can't wait for you to see what's to come.
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:34 pm

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/highlights-show-8.html

Sophie and Cassius announce their engagement as the Cult task continues, and there's certainly an eyeful at Cassius' stag do.
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:39 pm

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/highlights-show-9.html

It's the big day for Sophie and Cassius. Gareth reflects on his own marriage and Amy shows her true colours.

This is my favourite episode of the series thus far, if I do say so myself. :)
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:01 pm

CALLUM and CHIKE are up for eviction this week. Who goes? You decide.

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/vote
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:44 pm

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/highlights-show-10.html

Adam plays a nasty trick on housemates with explosive consequences, as Mole-fever grips the house.
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Tom
Teenager

Postby Sam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:45 am

Sorry, Tom! Been busy the past few days. Promise to catch up soon!
Sam
Elder

Postby Tom » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Thanks Sam! I had a bit of a break over the weekend because I was rushed off my feet with work. The current plan is as follows:

22/09 - Eviction Show 2 and Highlights Show 12
23/09 - Highlights Show 13 and Highlights Show 14
24/09 - Highlights Show 15 and Highlights Show 16

Then we'll be back to normal. :)
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:47 pm

After a week's break, Sim Brother continues, as Callum and Chike face the axe...

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/eviction-show-2.html
Tom
Teenager

Postby Sam » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:34 am

Wow! This series is shaping up to be fantastic! I've just had a catch-up.

Glad Callum was evicted. He started being entertaining but it was too little, too late, plus he was up against Chike! :lol: He didn't stand a chance.

RANKINGS

CHIKE
CASSIUS
SORCHA
GARETH

LINDA
HUGO

AMY
ADAM

SOPHIE

Chike's the best. End of. I really like Cassius and Sorcha and Gareth's a nice bloke. Linda and Hugo are OK. I'd like to see a bit more from them. The bottom three are just annoying but I admire Amy for her honesty with being a bitch, whereas Adam doesn't have any guts, he just goes around causing trouble and then refuses to own up to it and Sophie's just an immature annoying brat. I know I'm probably a minority in disliking her but she does my head in.

Keep up the good work, Tom! This clinic thing looks amazing! Please keep going! I know it's a lot of work but this series is great, and sorry for slacking with the comments!
Sam
Elder

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Sam wrote:Wow! This series is shaping up to be fantastic! I've just had a catch-up.

Glad Callum was evicted. He started being entertaining but it was too little, too late, plus he was up against Chike! :lol: He didn't stand a chance.

RANKINGS

CHIKE
CASSIUS
SORCHA
GARETH

LINDA
HUGO

AMY
ADAM

SOPHIE

Chike's the best. End of. I really like Cassius and Sorcha and Gareth's a nice bloke. Linda and Hugo are OK. I'd like to see a bit more from them. The bottom three are just annoying but I admire Amy for her honesty with being a bitch, whereas Adam doesn't have any guts, he just goes around causing trouble and then refuses to own up to it and Sophie's just an immature annoying brat. I know I'm probably a minority in disliking her but she does my head in.

Keep up the good work, Tom! This clinic thing looks amazing! Please keep going! I know it's a lot of work but this series is great, and sorry for slacking with the comments!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I was worried that ratings would be affected by the little break but it's sprang back up to launch night ratings, and dozens voted in the eviction. The clinic is really exciting and I can't wait for everyone to see it.

Sim Brother will be back with a double bill tonight!
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Saturday and Sunday's highlights are now up on the site. :)

www.simbrother.co.uk/episodes
Tom
Teenager

Postby Sam » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:02 am

Great two highlights, Tom. They seemed a tad short but I still enjoyed them. The task is very creative and clever.
Sam
Elder

Postby Tom » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Sam wrote:Great two highlights, Tom. They seemed a tad short but I still enjoyed them. The task is very creative and clever.

Thank you!

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/vote.html - Adam and Hugo face eviction this week. Who goes? You decide. Vote now!
Tom
Teenager

Postby Sam » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:03 pm

A third male going in a row? Seems a bit excessive. :lol: No highlights, Tom?
Sam
Elder

Postby Tom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Sam wrote:A third male going in a row? Seems a bit excessive. :lol: No highlights, Tom?

Monday and Tuesday's highlights are going up tonight. Wednesday's live show (!!) and Thursday's highlights are up tomorrow. I had a lot of coursework but it's out the way now so I'll get things back on track.
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:05 pm

And as if by magic, Highlights Show 14 is now online, and Sophie meets her match in Tickles the Clown.

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/highlights-show-14.html
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Tom wrote:And as if by magic, Highlights Show 14 is now online, and Sophie meets her match in Tickles the Clown.

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/highlights-show-14.html

Sorry for the triple post, but HL show 15 is now also up too. Tomorrow is a live show followed by the regular highlights. We're back on track from there. :)
Tom
Teenager

Postby Tom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:14 am

http://www.simbrother.co.uk/live-show-3.html

Meet Jackie!

I'm really sorry for the delays guys. Things should pick up next week as I'm on holiday right now. I don't want you to think I've given up!
Tom
Teenager

Postby Sam » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:18 am

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. Not because of the delays, as it's understandable and at least you're making an effort to carry on, but because of the line-up. A lot of housemates aren't really seen much. It seems to very much be the Sophie and Amy show, which is only going to get worse now that Jackie's gone in, and she's just irritating already. Why was it decided that she went in over the other relatives? I'm not crazy about the twist either. It just feels like there's far too many females, especially with Adam and Hugo going up. And we didn't even get to see nominations.

I'll continue watching obviously, but I think some of the girls need culling. It's getting quite repetitive.
Sam
Elder

Postby Tom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:53 pm

I totally understand where you're coming from! Given that it's halfway through and we have just as many housemates as we did to start with, you should expect to see a big cull soon. Amy particularly seems unpopular both "in the house" and with viewers at the moment, so I wouldn't bank on her sticking round much longer. The addition of Jackie is hopefully going to give a side to Sophie we've yet to see. I promise you in two ish weeks time you'll eat your words over Jackie!
Tom
Teenager

PreviousNext

Return to Fansite Showcase