Rank The...

For discussion of Big Brother series around the globe.

Re: Rank The...

Postby Sam » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:23 pm

TOMASZ
LEWIS F
ZOE
CAMERON

AKEEM
CIAN
BROOKE
KAY
SIAN
KENALEY

LEWIS G
ISAAC

Loving the four at the top. They're coming across as genuinely lovely people who have interesting conversations and they're all authentic individuals. Akeem's a really nice guy, as is Cian. Brooke, Kay, Sian, and Kenaley I need to see more of, but they've come across well.

Lewis G and Isaac bore the shit out of me. But I think I dislike Isaac more. At least Lewis G has moments of showing a softer, nicer side. I'm finding it really hard to say anything nice about Isaac.
Sam
Elder

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:40 pm

Pretty much agree with your list and reasons entirely.
Stewart
Adult

Postby Sam » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:45 pm

Stewart wrote:Pretty much agree with your list and reasons entirely.

Sam
Elder

Postby Sam » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:52 pm

LEWIS F
TOMASZ
CAMERON
ZOE

AKEEM
CIAN
KENALEY
BROOKE

SIAN
KAY
ISAAC
LEWIS G

Glad Isaac's opened his eyes on Lewis G. Still don't like him, mind you. Got no time for Kay's boring over-the-top nonsense.

Sian has been a massive disappointed thus far. What a bore.
Sam
Elder

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:34 pm

LEWIS F
TOMASZ
ZOE

AKEEM
CIAN
CAMERON
KENALEY
BROOKE
SIAN

KAY
ISAAC

LEWIS G
Stewart
Adult

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:33 pm

LEWIS F
ZOE

AKEEM
CIAN
KENALEY
KAY
BROOKE
SIAN
TOMASZ

ISAAC
CAMERON
LEWIS G

Tomasz has fallen due to him allying up with Isaac. Cameron is a right little bitch. He's just a proper misogynistic Tory twat.
Stewart
Adult

Postby Sam » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:24 am

LEWIS
ZOE
CIAN

TOMASZ
CAMERON
BROOKE
KENALEY
AKEEM

SIAN
ISAAC
KAY

No need for the F and G anymore. :D

Tomasz needs to lay off Akeem. Don't get me wrong, I get why he's a bit irritating, but he's not done anything wrong. I still really like Cameron, but he does need to pipe down a bit and try and have a good time.

If Sian would like to do something of importance sometime soon that would be great. At least Brooke and Kenaley have shown some sort of personality. I've gone back and forth with Isaac. I'm glad he stood up to Lewis G during his worst behaviour but he's too much of an aggressive twat for me to like. Kay is insufferable. Can't stick her. Hope she's out next.
Sam
Elder

Postby Sam » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:54 pm

ZOE
CIAN

CAMERON
LEWIS
BROOKE
AKEEM
TOMASZ
KENALEY

SIAN
ISAAC

Zoe and Cian have been fantastic. They're lovely, genuine people and have come across really well. I'm really not liking how some of my favourites have been acting. Lewis didn't do anything wrong with the first row with Kay, but he was in the wrong she night she left as he tried to get her to argue when she clearly didn't want to. And I was no fan of hers. I'm glad she's gone. Lewis and Cameron both need to chill the fuck out. Tomasz is also ruining things for himself with the whole Akeem thing. I don't mind him playing the game at all, but he's coming across as very sly.

Sian and Isaac? MEH.
Sam
Elder

Postby Stewart » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Again, I would generally agree with your rankings. At this point in time I'd love a Cian/Zoe final 2. It would feel like a good old classic BB final if that were to happen.
Stewart
Adult

Postby Sam » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:34 pm

ZOE
CAMERON
CIAN
BROOKE
LEWIS
TOMASZ

KENALEY
AKEEM
ISABELLA
SIAN

HUSSAIN

Still got two days to catch-up on so this might change. Loving everyone at the top. Zoe has emerged as my overall favourite, but Cameron's pretty close. I like all the guys in green. Seeing some more from Sian now that Isaac is gone, so that's good. Got no time for Hussain if he's just gonna act like a dickhead and not show any genuine sides to himself. Next week's evictee for sure.
Sam
Elder

Postby Sam » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:03 pm

CIAN
ZOE

CAMERON
BROOKE
TOMASZ
ISABELLA
AKEEM

SIAN
LEWIS
HUSSAIN

My opinions have changed somewhat of Lewis. He's a great housemate and at times I like him, but he's very manipulative and has people wrapped around his finger. I'm not sure he's as loyal to his own friends as they are to him. Hussain is a massive prick and he was totally in the wrong with the big row, but he has a point about him. He rarely says anything to faces and he thinks the world revolves around him. He brings Cameron down as well. The treatment of Isabella by both Hussain and Lewis has been quite disturbing. She's been made out to be something she's not when all she's tried to do is be friends to both of them.

Glad Tomasz has calmed down on the game-play talk. It was getting too much. He's a genius comic housemate and that's when he comes across best.
Sam
Elder

Postby Stewart » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:15 pm

BROOKE
CIAN
ZOE
AKEEM
SIAN

TOMASZ
CAMERON
LEWIS

Lewis and Cameron for the next eviction please. I've gone off Cameron massively in the last couple of weeks. His coming out reeked of a stunt. He's watched this show before, he knows how things work. He's the biggest gameplayer in there.
Stewart
Adult

Postby Sam » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:28 pm

If he was that good of a game-player he would've seized on that opportunity to oust Akeem. What a dumb move, Cameron.
Sam
Elder

Postby Stewart » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:20 pm

BROOKE
CIAN
AKEEM
SIAN
TOMASZ

ZOE
CAMERON
LEWIS

I still have a few episodes to catch up on, but my 5 favourites were the ones up for eviction this week.

Also Zoe has fallen out of favour quickly. She's being so 2 faced (with Cian especially), and she seems incredibly immature.
Stewart
Adult

Postby Sam » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:42 pm

CAMERON
BROOKE
CIAN

AKEEM
SIAN

ZOE
TOMASZ

LEWIS

Included Lewis even though he's gone, which I'm thrilled about. He was insufferable and ruining the show for me. He must have done something bad for the producers to throw him out.

Cameron, Brooke, and Cian are all pretty even for me. I'd love them to be the top three. Akeem and Sian are both very likeable and have come across well, but I don't really want either to win. Zoe has gone down drastically. I agree with you, Stew. She's shown some shady true colours lately. Don't think she stands a chance of winning now. I'm done with Tomasz. He's been a fantastic, hilarious housemate but he's a bit annoying and I don't think we're gonna see anything else from him. Hope he goes tonight.
Sam
Elder

Postby Stewart » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:36 am

BROOKE
SIAN
CIAN
AKEEM

ZOE
CAMERON

Out of all those left, I can only see Cameron winning really. Which is a shame. I kinda wish I could like him but I just don't, at all.
Stewart
Adult

Postby Sam » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:31 pm

BB7
BB5
BB10

BB3
BB14
BB6
BB9
BB19
BB2
BB17

BB11
BB16
BB4

BB18
BB8
BB12
BB13

BB15

Thought this series would be higher up, but hey, the Channel 4 years were just better and I think I enjoyed BB14 more. Whilst last year was a train-wreck and the worst production-wise, it had great moments and I enjoyed it a lot more than the series beneath it. It also had one of the best sets of finalists.

Overall, as much as I love housemates like Deana, the only Channel 5 regular series I'd call decent are BB14, BB17, and BB19. That's it unfortunately.
Sam
Elder

Postby Stewart » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:35 pm

BB5
BB3
BB2

BB7
BB6
BB19
BB14
BB10
BB9

BB17
BB1
BB4
BB16

BB13
BB8
BB18
BB11
BB12
BB15

I'm definitely planning on rewatching a lot of series in the years coming forward, certainly if the show stays off air.
Stewart
Adult

Previous

Return to Big Brother