Big Brother US - General Chat

For discussion of Big Brother series around the globe.

Re: Big Brother US - General Chat

Postby Joel » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:08 pm

I avoided all the posts so far to come and ay that I am FINALLY watching BB17, and it is slaying BB16 so far.

it really highlights how dull the detonators were, and how much Frankie really put me off enjoying last summer.

I've just watched Da'Vonne's eviction, and I'm loving the big moves being pulled already. I was really liking Shelli and Clay, but I don't know how interesting they will be now that they've got rid of Mamma Day.

The housemates seem generally likeable which really makes a change from last year (although I still miss my Nicole, haha!)

The BB Takeover is nowhere near as bad as I thought. and even BotB is quite interesting because the 2 evictions so far haven't been ridiculously predictable, as all BB16 ones were.

Could we finally have another female winner this year? I really like Meg - I think she could be a contender (I say this completely blind as to how the rest of the season beyond week 2 is going to play out!)

Also, Audrey was brilliantly awful in week 01. Pure carcrash.
SimTV Forum-Member for over 10 years
Joel
Child

Postby Joel » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:47 pm

I'm finally up to date - this is a fantastic season. It's so nice to see an ultimately nice group of people playing a very brutal game - they aren't afraid to make big moves, and it makes for fantastic viewing.

I also just saw on Instagram that Hayden and Nicole are still a couple, which makes me very happy! :mrgreen:
Joel
Child

Postby Absolute » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:29 pm

This year would be amazing with zero twists since it has something only a few previous seasons had and that's an absolutely amazing cast. I think that's why BB takeover stopped too. :S

Any faves Joel?
You can't run, you can't hide from me... I'm a killer. Killing for fun.
She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress, whoa...
Absolute
Child

Postby Joel » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:56 am

Why I like it is because I'm not particularly favouring a side of the house - I love it when the power flips.

Like I loved Shelli and Clay, but their downfall was amazing. Becky suddenly turning from wallflower to a serious player was really funny to watch - and then I loved it when Vanessa didn't actually go, Shelli did.

I also think that Audrey was an absolute carcrash, but she was amazing to watch.

Also, I don't really like James but I loved it when he broke his promise to Shelli.

What's great is that you can see that the majority of the time they do get on, and the game-play is exactly that, just part of a game.

Like, Jason's eviction was amazing, but you could tell it really cut them up.

I'd love Meg to win, just because she is hilarious and awful at competitions haha.
Joel
Child

Postby Magenta » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 am

Joel wrote:I'd love Meg to win, just because she is hilarious and awful at competitions haha.

Yes! I love her as well. I'm slowly catching up but I absolutely loathe Shelli and Clay so I can't wait to see their downfall.
Magenta
Elder

Previous

Return to Big Brother