Simvivor: Pearl Islands - Discussion Thread

Discuss about the shows on the SimTV Reality Channel.

Re: Simvivor: Pearl Islands - Discussion Thread

Postby Sam » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Another fantastic episode, you have never disappointed this series! :lol:

SO glad Claire and Oscar were the guests, they were the right choice to be honest! :mrgreen: As the first two out they deserved to have an extra day on the Island. Also, it proved my point about Oscar being a good person. He argued with Danielle and her nasty gang because they were nasty to him, he didn't argue with anybody upon his return! :mrgreen:

I laughed at the cute picture of Gemma correcting James and saying "Sister", she looked so awesome there, it made me laugh because you could just see Amanda's breasts and her smiling face behind her! LOL.

Bit annoyed Rob left, Simon deserves to go now to be honest and Rob has always been so down to earth, funny and entertaining. Simon will go tomorrow though, I'm pretty positive about that. Amanda, James and Gemma definitely won't be going anyway.

I don't need to do rankings today as nothing has changed!

EDIT: James saying he was "going to find Nemo" was HILARIOUS.
Sam
Elder

Postby Nathan » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Thanks so much Sam :D I'm glad you're not disappointed with it hahahaha :D.

I thought that image with Gemma made her look like she was a bit...shocked...but glad that James called her his wife hahaha :lol:
Nathan
Elder

Postby MelKaya » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 am

No Zombie Edward I'm disappointed :cry:

But it was nice to see the guests :D I tensed a little at Oscar but it seems he's relaxed loads since before, probably because Danielle wasn't there LMAO!

Dammit Debbie don't say there won't be a Jamma!!! Debbie is always right :cry:
MelKaya
Teenager

Postby Nathan » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Simvivor: Pearl Islands - Episode 26:
http://simtv.co.uk/reality/simvivor/sea ... atioj.html

:)
Nathan
Elder

Postby MelKaya » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Eeeee! Happy with those results :D :D The final is tomorrow, it seems too soon :cry:
MelKaya
Teenager

Postby Sam » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Best result to be honest. It wouldn't have been right if James, Amanda, Toni or Gemma had gone so I'm glad Simon was eliminated. He did really well though, bless him.

James and Gemma seriously need to admit their feelings! :| There's less than twenty four hours left!

Who I want to come where tomorrow:

1st - Amanda
2nd - Toni
3rd - James
4th - Gemma

SO difficult to decide who I want to come where to be honest, all four of them are fantastic. I won't mind who comes where in all honesty, I just want Amanda to win. I think Amanda will probably win, Gemma will come second, James third and Toni fourth.
Sam
Elder

Postby Alfie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Great episodes : )

I actually gotta say good job to Simon, its a good job to stay so long in the game when he was so unpopular among us readers xD He was liked for a couple of eps, but mostly disliked since week 1.

I think Amanda will win :)
Alfie
Teenager

Postby Nathan » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:40 am

Thanks for the comments guys :D Hope you all enjoy the final tomorrow :D
Nathan
Elder

Postby MelKaya » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

*sits patiently awaiting the final* OwO
MelKaya
Teenager

Postby Sam » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Same. Seriously Nathan, get a move on! :P
Sam
Elder

Postby Nathan » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Simvivor: Pearl Islands - Episode 27 - Grand Finale!
http://simtv.co.uk/reality/simvivor/sea ... art-1.html

Spoilers Below!

Enjoy :)
Last edited by Nathan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan
Elder

Postby Sam » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 pm

OHMYGOD.OHMYGOD.OHMYGOD. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*Reads*

Come on MSN BTW. :P
Sam
Elder

Postby MelKaya » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm not surprised in the slightest because I could tell how obvious it was that Amanda won!!! :D That was an amazing final, I loved the awards thingie, very nice! And the video at the end was really lovely, perfect ending :) The results were pretty much how I was expecting :)

Only why did Danielle and Craig get together, yet Jamma failed me :cry:
MelKaya
Teenager

Postby Sam » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Fantastic finale. I'm so sad the series is now all over. Gutted in fact. :cry: I enjoyed awaiting for my Simvivor fix every night. It's the only SimTV reality show I get to experience now to be honest as I run Sim Brother. :lol:

Too many things to compliment in the finale in all honesty. Amanda cracked me up numerous times, especially when she demanded champagne seconds after winning and reliving her falling into the bush was as funny as the first time around LOL.

I knew Toni was going to come fourth but I had no idea how the top three would go but I'm really really pleased with how it went. They're the best SimTV reality finalists EVER. My two Sim Brother series' so far had great finalists but there was always a few people absent who should of made the final, like Verity for instance.

Tania cracked me up during the awards when James said she looked hot and she went "I know" and then when she posed to try and steal the spotlight from Toni as she was accepting her award! :lol: Her and Stacey reunited though? Uh oh! Hope they've made up from SB earlier this year. :P

All the ex-contestants looked fantastic too, except Kelsey who looked a mess. LOL. Even Danielle looked good, the cow!

James and Gemma not hooking up was a let down but I guess they really are just like brother and sister. :cry:

SO amazingly happy that Amanda won but 68% between four is outstanding! :shock: SO SO happy. Amanda's probably the best SimTV reality contestant ever to be honest! Her winning makes up for Oscar going over Craig at the start of the series! :P

10/10. Amazing series Nathan, simply outstanding. Blew the great first series out of the water.

Simvivor should totally have a SimTV special like Sim Brother. I'd love to see some housemates and actors on the Island. :wink:
Sam
Elder

Postby MelKaya » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 pm

SIMTV STARS IN BIKINIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
MelKaya
Teenager

Postby Alfie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Nathan, i remember you saying to me that simvivor would obviusly not be as great as Sams sim brother.. Well, Sam gotta work hard if he wants to top this! Not that its a competition, and more about our entertainment, but this gotta be the best season of any show on SimTV i have seen. You should be proud!

(And that is not saying anything bad about Sams sim brother of course, SB is the main show on here and the main reason im here in the first place).

The final didnt suprise me at all, i expected Toni 4th, James 3rd, Gemma 2nd and Amanda to win, it was obvius. Usualy i like suprises, but I think a suprise would have been disapointing this time, Amanda is the best character of all times. She was amazing.

The whole series was amazing, so just.. great job! Be proud of this Nathan :)
Alfie
Teenager

Postby Nathan » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Thanks so much for the comments :D I really appreciate them :D You've all been great with them this year; I'm so pleased everyone has enjoyed the series :D
Nathan
Elder

Postby Nathan » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Alfie wrote:Nathan, i remember you saying to me that simvivor would obviusly not be as great as Sams sim brother.. Well, Sam gotta work hard if he wants to top this! Not that its a competition, and more about our entertainment, but this gotta be the best season of any show on SimTV i have seen. You should be proud!

(And that is not saying anything bad about Sams sim brother of course, SB is the main show on here and the main reason im here in the first place).

The final didnt suprise me at all, i expected Toni 4th, James 3rd, Gemma 2nd and Amanda to win, it was obvius. Usualy i like suprises, but I think a suprise would have been disapointing this time, Amanda is the best character of all times. She was amazing.

The whole series was amazing, so just.. great job! Be proud of this Nathan :)

Thank you so much Alfie; I would never, ever in a million years dream of competing with Sim Brother; it's got a huge following and I know how hard Sam works on the show - but I do appreciate what you're saying :D I'm really pleased you've enjoyed the series, it's been a pleasure making it :D
Nathan
Elder

Postby Magenta » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 am

Nathan the finale was BRILLIANT! I really don't know what to say, everything was so perfect you've left me speechless. :lol: The awards were amazing! It was great seeing some older islanders like Stacey and Tania. Tania looked amazing by the way! :o The part when they did their speeches was so amazing and emotional too! The final results weren't surprising at all, expected Amanda to win, Gemma to come second, James to come third and Toni to come fourth. :lol: But still I'm really happy with the results, although I would be a bit happier if Gemma or James won. The only that has let me down was Gemma and James not ending up together, but nothing's perfect... :P Fantastic series Nathan! I honestly can't wait for Simvivor 3! :mrgreen:
Magenta
Elder

Postby Nathan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Thanks so much Mags :D I know how much you wanted Jamma to get it on :P But I didn't want to risk their friendship by putting them together, I meant what I wrote in Kayley's script; I think because of the situation, both may be a little confused - it was different with Style, both knew they liked each other and it went from there; but Gemma never admitted her feelings because she never actually "understood" how she felt about James. Who knows? Maybe they'll hook up now it's over? :D
Nathan
Elder

Postby Magenta » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

I hope so... :lol:
Magenta
Elder

Postby Alfie » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:30 pm

NO! They must never hook up!!!!!!

Nah they can now that Simvivor is over xD
But it wud be so much cooler with Rob and James xD gay is totally faboulus ^^

lol what do i do now? Its like i got an empty moment of nothing when a new simvivor ep should be up xD ... hurry up with SB Sam! xD
Alfie
Teenager

Postby Nathan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 pm

LMAO!! Poor Rob really wanted to get it on with James hahahaha :D
Nathan
Elder

Postby Sam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 pm

I think Rob is too camp for James, I imagine he goes for the straighter acting gays! :P But seriously he and Gemma love each other.

I'm fifty pictures into day four now! I'm getting there! :lol:
Sam
Elder

Postby Funky Sam » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 pm

I read the final as soon as you posted it Nathan but have decided that I really need to comment on the series as a whole as it's one of the best things I've ever read on here; maybe the best? I'm a bit shit and never really get into anything other than this and SimBrother but still, it was brilliant and I can't compare it to the last series as I didn't really read it but I thought Amanda winning was great as I liked her from day1. I just look forward to seeing what you do next with Simvivor!

Well done on a first class series Nathan, you deserve a break haha.
Funky Sam
Adult

PreviousNext

Return to SimTV Reality