New House

Discuss about the shows on the SimTV Reality Channel.

New House

Postby _jojo » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:07 pm

In my opinion, the only thing that has lacked in the more recent seasons of Sim Brother is the realism of the house. What I mean is that past houses (Jon's Series') have included walkway entrances like with large steps ect. and a more realistic garden, like the UK version of the format. The recent houses dont quite 'excite' me like the old ones and just dont scream out big brother like the old ones and even huckools ones. I dont know if anyone agrees with me or not but this is just what i feel about the house and I'd quite like for the new house to follow the same style as the past ones :D
_jojo
Baby

Re: New House

Postby Magenta » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Was a new thread really necessary? :|

And I completely disagree. I think SB4 house was amazing and SB5 house is even better! (I know because I've seen it :lol: ) Sam has really done a great job. And isn't it better to have your own style rather than copy others? :?
Last edited by Magenta on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Magenta
Elder

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 pm

This didn't require a new thread, please don't make one again. There's a discussion thread for Sim Brother, look around before you post.

But that's fine, that's your opinion. I took over from Jon who did Sim Brother from 2003-2007, but bare in mind last years was my first series and it was my first house, therefore it wasn't going to be as good as Jon's who was very experienced at Sim Brother. Plus, with somebody new taking over obviously the styles of the house was going to change.

I have regrets about the Sim Brother 2010 house but I've grown massively as a house builder and I'm one million percent happy with this years house and everyone I've showed it to has said it's the best yet, so hopefully you won't be disappointed. :D
Sam
Elder

Postby _jojo » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Sorry bout the thread thing, just new to the site :) fair enough, i get what you mean but everyones entitled to their opinion! Looking forward to this series very much and cant wait to see the new house and housemates! Any idea on when the show will launch :D?
_jojo
Baby

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 pm

I'll announce the launch within the next few days.
Sam
Elder

Postby Alfie » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:42 pm

For me personally how the house looks never really matters xD I usualy skip the house tours and stuff.. (I did pay attention when you showed it to me tho Sam! I promise xD)

The new house, is probably one of the best houses i have seen for big brother :) I loved it, except for like 1 room <.< cos i hate orange and brown.. and it had both :P

But yeah, the new house is amazing even to me who usualy dont care about how the house looks lol
Alfie
Teenager

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Aw, thanks Alfie! :D
Sam
Elder

Return to SimTV Reality